Friday, September 20, 2013

Casual in BKK

 
 
So for the past two months I took some time off to do some traveling. I went back home in Europe and now I'm in Thailand again. Yes, again:) Been here last year for three weeks and certainly it wasn't enough time. It's just so much to see, visit, learn , explore, so much fun stuff to do and that's why i'm back. I have few places in mind to revisit while i'm in Bangkok , but besides this hopefully to explore other cool cities and islands of Thailand.
Everything lately it's been so busy and hectic ( sorry for the lack of posts) as my very first days in Bangkok. I snapped these pictures in the middle of the city after running around all day in the on and off rain. ( soo much rain) . This year I came in the "raining season" of Thailand, don't like rain but I like it a little bit more because it's not hot to the EXTREME like last year. It's still HOT, but not the HOTTEST , the way thai people saying it:)
This blouse I bought it here and I love it because the embroidery reminds me of the traditional costume of my country Moldova. I worn it with a pair of denim shorts and some converse for the comfort. For a cool vibe added some aviators. Hope you like it and stay tuned!!!:)
Xoxo Tati!!!!
 




blouse: Mango, denim shorts: AE, sneakers: Converse All Star, sunnies: Ray Ban, bag: Donald J Pliner

1 comment:

  1. he he he ... I missed your posts :P ..have fun... BISES

    ReplyDelete